If you haven't invited the bot yet you can use this
Next you should make a role for the bot in your server.
With the following permissions:
- Ban members (for banning/unbanning)
- Manage roles (not needed if you set the mute role yourself)
- View audit log (logchannel)
- Read text and see voice channels
- Send messages
- Manage messages (purge command)
- Embed links (for nice layout messages)
- Read message history (purge command)
You can get id's of objects (users, channels, servers ect..) by enabling developer mode in appearance.
Now you will be able to use extra options when right clicking on stuff.
Arguments and ids